Apr 7, 2010

Finally an Update!!! CUSCO, PERU!

So I went to Cusco, Peru this past Easter weekend... it was so incredible!!!! I have never seen a place like that in my dreams, in a picture, on TV, nothing... it's so amazing there.  There's an energy that can be felt when you are up there in the Andes Mountains. Everyone should go there at least once in their life.
If you get the chance to, please come visit. Unless you are afraid of heights! (It's almost 10,000 feet high).  I sincerely cannot wait to return to Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, and all the places we visited.  Each place holds its own energy that you can really feel when you are there.  We learned that the word Pachamama means Mother Nature, or more literally, Mother Earth.  Now me and my friends here are so in love with Pachamama! She was so good to us this weekend! :) I will continue to write more in my blog, and hopefully you all will continue to read it. I promise it will be more interesting. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Comentarecitos <3