Jan 22, 2010

GETTING SO EXCITE!!!!!!

I just wanna say that I am getting SO excited about my upcoming trip.  I will miss my family and friends and beloved boyfriend, but I need to go on this journey all alone.  This is something I really must do in order to grow and learn about the world "outside of the United States".  People who grow up here in the US tend to be a bit sheltered and not really realize that there truly is a beautiful world beyond their own county or state. I've been wanting to take this journey for years and finally it is happening. I will leave the country on February 20th and I will be updating you guys (whoever ends up reading this) frequently! Thanks for reading! 


*Just so you guys know, I am going to try and write everything in English and Spanish because part of the reason I am going to Peru is to better my Spanish speaking, writing, and reading skills. I hope that it helps you all, too! *


Solo quiero decir que estoy poniendome muy emocionada para mi viaje que se acerca. Mi familia, mis amigos, mi querido novio: los voy a extrañar muchísimo.  Pero esta es una experienca que tengo que hacer solita. Es algo que tengo muchas ganas de hacer para crecer y aprender sobre el mundo "fuera de los estados unidos".  En mi opinión, mucha gente que ha crecido y vivido acá en los e.e.u.u. a veces no saben o se dan cuenta que hay un mundo lindísimo más allá de su propio país o estado.  Yo he estado queriendo tomar este viaje hace un rato y por fin va a pasar. Me voy de los e.e.u.u en el 20 de febrero y les voy a tener al corriente (ustedes quien van a leer esta cosa) frequentamente.  ¡GRACIAS POR LEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Comentarecitos <3